Monday 14 November 2011

Something New.

I recently started sewing on a new project. I have decided to make a teapot cosy for my boyfriends mum and dad for Christmas. It will be my very first hand made Christmas present, that I can remember (actually my second if you count the hexagon patchwork quilt). I haven’t got that far so yet, even though I started it about four days ago, but I did have to unpick quite a bit of it due to sewing it whilst watching the x factor , not concentrating and sewing one x to many, then getting really confused because the number of x's didn’t work out after it.

I cant wait to see the final outcome, I also cant wait for them to see it as they are always asking what I am working on. It would be nice to see a piece of my work in my own home but no one drinks tea so that isn’t going to happen.

Anyway I guess I should get back to sewing some more whilst I watch Kirstie's Handmade Britain =)




No comments:

Post a Comment